Innovation Panel and Happy Hour
The Baltimore Washington Tech Meet Up is hosting a panel on innovation and happy hour! Mindgrub President & CEO Todd Marks will moderate a panel of successful entrepreneurs and will discuss innovation; what that means to them, how to get there, and how to leverage the Baltimore community to make it happen.
• Todd Marks – CEO at Mindgrub
• Brian Razzaque – CEO at Social Toaster
• Ed Mullin – CIO at Logical Consulting Group
• Jason Hardebeck – Executive Director at gb.tc
• Vince Talbert – Co-Founder of BillMeLater
• Chris Brandenburg – CTO of Millennial Media
We welcome all entrepreneurs, startups, students, tech savvy persons, local business owners and those interested in tech in the Baltimore/Washington area. The tech community is growing and we are excited to be a part of such a supportive and thriving business sector.
Mingle and Network: 6:00-6:30
Panel of Speakers: 6:30-7:30pm
Discussion and Questions: 7:30-8:00pm
Pizza, beer, wine and soda will be served.
Questions about the event and sponsorship opportunities? Email Ryan at email@example.com